This blog is incredible! My question is whether there is a support group for spouses/partners of your followers. Keep up the great work!
Excellent Ask, Anon! And, yes, we just happen to know of a wonderful support group/site that would be perfect for your spouse/partner with loads of helpful advice. It’s called Partners of Rupert Friend Addicts Anonymous.
You can find them here!
PORFAA offers tips like:
- Incorporate “fuck me” into your dialogue on a daily basis. ⬇︎
- Wear navy shirts, slightly unbuttoned. ⬇︎
- Meet your significant other at a restaurant and ask if they “want to get out of here?” ⬇︎
- Keep your lips moist and your jaw clenched. ⬇︎
- Always stand up straight! ⬇︎
Bring your Rupert obsessed loved one coffee. ⬇︎
And always, always, protect your loved ones and aim for the safe place. ⬇︎