Meet Max’s New Crew
All of this “Max is a lucky charm” talk has us feeling a little worried about him and his well-being. Let’s meet the crew protecting him, since we think they are going to figure into the next few episodes in a big way.
We reached out to the actors about what their character is known for and asked them about what their favorite part of filming Homeland was.
- Name: Specialist Drew Soto
- Known for: Soto will always have your back.
- Favorite part of working on Homeland: Definitely working with the guys!
- Played by: Sam Chance
- Twitter: @samchance13
- Name: Staff Sergeant John Durkin
- Known for: gifted singer lol
Emilio Cuesta: Charles definitely has some angelic vocal cords
Charles: *Clears throat* Mi mi mi mii miiiiii
- Played by: Charles Brice
- Favorite part of working on Homeland: working with a great group of actors
- Twitter: @charlesjbrice
- Sara’s Fun Fact: Hat.
- Name: Specialist Charlie Stoudt
- Known for: Stoudt was adopted
- Played by: Emilio Cuesta
- Favorite part of working on Homeland: Working with these guys, love ‘em all
- Twitter: @E_on_a_Quest
- HYH Fun Fact: Charlie Stoudt is named after former Homeland writer and producer Charlotte Stoudt!
- Name: Staff Seargant Justin Wenzel
- Known for: before becoming an officer, Wenzel was first enlisted and in the secret forces/Green Berets
- Played by: Victor Almanzar
- Favorite part of working on Homeland: Being a former Marine myself, I loved that I got to bond with my cast members as if we were in a real deployment overseas!
- Twitter: @VCazike
- Name: Specialist Arturo Gonzales
- Known for: addicted to sunflower seeds
- Played by: Octavio Rodriguez
- Favorite part of working on Homeland: Getting to meet and work with so many talented people. I love seeing how crews operate and how everyone becomes family after working on a show for so long. Being a part of their goodbyes was bittersweet (:
- Twitter: @viovincii
Special thanks to Emilio Cuesta for these behind the scenes photos: