Sara: I’ve been trying to watch more movies recently…
- Million Dollar Baby: depressing af but very good, also what happened to Hilary Swank
- Ex Machina: soooooo good, Alicia Vikander is a goddess
- Gone Baby Gone: had to turn on subtitles to understand the Boston accents
- The Departed: had to turn on subtitles to understand the Boston accents, also Matt Damon can go away PERMANENTLY
- Jurassic Park: scary af… don’t fuck with dinosaurs
- The Constant Gardener: oishk…. Ralph Fiennes is such a good actor and Rachel Weisz is perfection
- A Most Violent Year: Jessica Chastain in this movie is a real mood.
Send me your recs! Bonus points if they’re on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.
I saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri and Call Me By Your Name just recently in summer open-air movie events (we’ve had the best summer in ages here), and The Darkest Hour in a normal cinema. I might watch The Post with Meryl Streep soon, even if only for nostalgic reasons. But for the upcoming weekend I just bought tickets for The Square, open air again.